For a refund, to exchange a Device or accessory, or to cancel your new service activation, return your Device and/or accessory within 15 calendar days of the date you received your order. Opened accessories are non-refundable. If the retail box is not sealed upon return, there will be a $50 restock fee. Upon receiving your returned Device to our warehouse, your refund will be processed in your next billing cycle (i.e 1st, 7th, 15th, or 23rd of the month). This device has a one-year Manufacture Limited Warranty (see Manufacture Limited Warranty). Follow the same conditions unless otherwise specified in the Customer Limited Warranty (found in the physical copy you received with your Device). Customers who purchase and maintain an Extended Warranty (see Extended Warranty) can receive a new replacement device by paying the $40 Extended Warranty deductible for the Gabb Watch and the Gabb Phone, $60 for the Gabb Phone Plus Extended Warranty deductible. During this period, you may return or exchange your Device or accessory, or cancel your new service activation for any reason, if you:
- Contact Gabb Wireless by filling out this form or dialing 611 on your Gabb Phone to cancel your new service activation or to request a return. For exchanges, email email@example.com.
- Return all equipment acquired in connection with your activation, your Device, and/or accessory, along with proof of purchase and a completed Return Form.
- You post-mark your Device in its original package with all original contents; undamaged, and in good working condition with no material alterations to the Device’s hardware or software.
- For any “Free” products (including holiday specials), the user is agreeing to pay full price for any free product if service is canceled within a 6-month period, unless the product is returned in a new standard. The new standard is evaluated by the Gabb Wireless returns team (see the returns and sales section for more details). Also, the $25 activation fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds and exchanges will be less than any rebates, restocking fees, and shipping costs, if applicable.
- If you do not return your Device or if you return your Device in a damaged or altered condition, we may take one or more of the following actions:
- Prevent your Device from working.
- Elect not to process your service cancellation.
- Charge you the cost to repair a damaged or altered Device; or
- Charge you the suggested retail price of a destroyed or altered Device, or, in the case of cancelled service, a non-returned Device, (which may be greater than the price you paid), plus any shipping and handling charges.
- You are responsible for any charges incurred prior to service cancellation, including roaming, long distance, taxes, control charges, regulatory program fees, and other fees.
- After contacting Gabb Wireless, you will ship your phone to Gabb Wireless.
If any items (a) are returned after the specified return period; (b) have been physically damaged, modified, or damaged by liquids, outside Customer Limited Warranty or Extended Warranty, if purchased; or (c) are missing any part(s), you will not receive any credit on your purchase price.